jamirotalk.net header image

Impressum / EditorialEditorial  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Private messagesPrivate messages  Log inLog in

'Radio' - a single?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    JAMIROTALK.NET Forum Index -> High Times: Singles 1992-2006
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Space Clav
Expert

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 04:59    Reply with quote

herored wrote:
Well then if "Radio" is supposed to be a BRAND NEW TRACK,HOW COME I STILL NEVER HEARD IT AND THE GREATEST HITS IS ONLY LIKE WHAT COMING OUT IN A FEW WEEKS!

If it was a brand new track like "Runaway" it would have at least been metioned in July when "Runaway" was or at least August.If they haven't given us any information about "Radio" by now,like I said on this board times and times before,IT WILL NOT BE A SINGLE.

Chill down dude. Are you on speed or something? We're just having an adult discussion here. Are you unable to behave normally? Do you need medication?

[picture deleted by Space Clav]

And what's up with the bold CAPS LOCK? Are you having trouble making yourself heard? I think you need a lesson in netiquette. You seriously seem to have some attitude problems. You come here like the noob you are and act with a total lack of respect for the Jamily. None whatsoever! Shame on you. Now go stand in the corner and repent yourself. You don't want us to think that you're some kind of a psycho, now do you?

This is a place to find friends not enemies. Back to square one my dear.

And please make sure to change your banner size (100px high, 500px wide and 20KB in size ). Conform to the rules and behave like an adult instead of an adolescent troublemaker.

Last edited by Space Clav on Fri Sep 19, 2008 17:07; edited 1 time in total

samantha1170
Correspondent

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 05:00    Reply with quote

herored wrote:
If "Radio" becomes a single,i'll do your laundry for life.

If it doesn't,you have to get up in the middle of the night and scream like a chicken!

Cool - a challenge - I LIKE IT!!!!! LOL Smile

SAMANTHA

Space Clav
Expert

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 05:10    Reply with quote

herored wrote:
Why just make 2 Singles for this so called LAST ALBUM?

Answer that and I will act stupid some more.

Ok, back to a civil discussion then?

I think I've already tried to answer that question mate. Jay and the boys don't want to waste any material on Sony BMG/Columbia. The contract is fullfilled... they're done with them. Runaway and Radio was most likely made for the fans (even though the "suits" may have demanded a new song or two) because we deserve at least something new on this GH album. You're the one saying it's a so called last album. I'm just saying it's the last album at Sony BMG/Columbia. Nothing more, nothing less...

It's 2 singles from the album only because there are 2 new songs and all the other songs were already released.

herored

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 05:12    Reply with quote

This is like my 9th time changing my sig.And yeah deals are deals.Im suprised you are really up for it.

And dont you just love bold?

I mean if it wasn't supposed to be used?

Why is it there?

Catman

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 05:17    Reply with quote

herored wrote:
e 2 Singles for this so called LAST ALBUM?

who said this was there last album?

its merely the last album on the sony 8 album contract!

and why the fuck would u put more than 2 new songs on a greatest hits album?

plus wtf was up with ur comment about u not having even heard radio.... i mean serious dude! haha... so what if we havent heard it yet...... haha... it just means the boys have cept it more of a secret it hasnt leaked out yet!

Space Clav
Expert

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 05:22    Reply with quote

herored wrote:
This is like my 9th time changing my sig.And yeah deals are deals.Im suprised you are really up for it.

And dont you just love bold?

I mean if it wasn't supposed to be used?

Why is it there?

Bold is ok. But do you really need to SCREAM too? Your post simply reeked from insecurity and desperation. If you really have a need to make yourself heard I suggest that you change your attitude. Loudmouths usually get dismissed as trolls.

I guess you need to change your sig a 10th time then. Because it's still bigger than the allowed size. 100px high, 500px wide and 20KB in size. Back to square one. Or do you rather want Meike to tell you? I'm telling you now to save her the trouble and time.

I'm trying to help you out mate. But you only attack a perfect stranger for no reason. I just wonder why...

Space Clav
Expert

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 05:24    Reply with quote

Catman wrote:
plus wtf was up with ur comment about u not having even heard radio.... i mean serious dude! haha... so what if we havent heard it yet...... haha... it just means the boys have cept it more of a secret it hasnt leaked out yet!

The High Times: Singles 1992-2006 promo CD has surfaced. I guess we'll hear Radio sooner or later. Wink

herored

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 05:24    Reply with quote

Oh im sorry.If this isn't the last album why is there a whole board on this.There will be other singles.People are just jealous because "Runaway" is the new Jamiroquai like it or not.Bet my two eyes that "Radio" wont sound any different.But rumoured that it is "Shoot The Moon".

samantha1170
Correspondent

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 05:29    Reply with quote

herored wrote:
Oh im sorry.If this isn't the last album why is there a whole board on this.There will be other singles.People are just jealous because "Runaway" is the new Jamiroquai like it or not.Bet my two eyes that "Radio" wont sound any different.But rumoured that it is "Shoot The Moon".

Because we're a talkative bunch of people Smile This it the last album with Sony, so it's the end of their contract - not the end of their career.

SAMANTHA

herored

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 05:32    Reply with quote

So there is always

Columbia
Jive
Even Motown?

Catman

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 05:40    Reply with quote

Space Clav wrote:
Catman wrote:

The High Times: Singles 1992-2006 promo CD has surfaced. I guess we'll hear Radio sooner or later. Wink

ohh it has ? :O damn im gonna have to go for a looksi

samantha1170
Correspondent

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 05:42    Reply with quote

Go Mike Go!!!!!!!

SAMANTHA

Little H - KSA

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 05:50    Reply with quote

"Gimme more popcorn Catters" she screamed like a chicken as she did everyone's laundry, laughing wildly to herself muttering . . .
"See, I told you all, it was STM, STM, STM !!!"

Herored's enthusiasm might be construed as boisterousness, but that's all sorted now, and I have lost one of his socks somewhere along the line, but that's about as relevant as Robbie Williams - BTW nice man, great artist, excellent performer, great tattoos.

In all seriousness, I have to say that it's going to be as speculative and as exhausting as our anticipation of the release of Dynamite.

http://www.flickr.com/groups/organ_donation/

Catman

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 05:58    Reply with quote

radio proberly wont be shoot the moon either..... there is another unreleased track on GH which possibly could be shoot the moon tho... we dont kno tho they we will have to wait unless we can track down radio .... i cant believe people are thinking that shoot the moon will be radio tho.... wheres the rock in shoot the moon ? and surely whats the relevence in the lyrics of shoot the moon to some song called radio ?

Shoot the moon lyrics wrote:

A Would (4x), Wouldn't You Like
A Would (4x), Wouldn't You Like
A Would (4x), Wouldn't You Like, to right my ways
Back at the troubles that were bother yesterday
Let's take a chance, we shoot the moon,
up high above with you well it can be soon
A Would (4x), Wouldn't You Like, to get on up
And shake above with me until the sun is robbed
Ah let's turn it on, a look in my eyes, and my life like you is
guaranteed with every single side
A Would (4x), Wouldn't You Like To Shoot..The Moon..Tonight
A Would (4x), Wouldn't You Like To Walk..The Sunny..Avenues..
Of Life
A Would (4x), Wouldn't You Like To Feel..The Love..I Feel..
For You
A Would (4x), Wouldn't You Like To Know..My Love..For You..
Is True
Wouldn't Like (3x)
Wouldn't Like (3x)
Wouldn't Like (3x)
Are We There?
A Would (4x), Wouldn't you like
A Would (4x), Wouldn't you like
A Would (4x), Wouldn't you like to see you come my day
Too see us happy like we were that day
You know the saying, that "People change"
One day it's fun and then your gone it seems so strange
I want you back, I want you here, I want you close so I can tell
you all the things you need to hear that's filling you
I know I can make it, let's swing while the public is weeded then
the moonlight gets the sins down now
A Would (4x), Wouldn't You Like..To Shoot..The Moon..Tonight
A Would (4x), Wouldn't You Like..To Walk..The Sunny..Avenues..
Of Life
A Would (4x), Wouldn't You Like..To Feel..The Zen..I Feel..
For You
A Would (4x), Wouldn't You Like..To Know..My Love..For You..
Is True
Wouldn't You Like (3x)
Wouldn't You Like, To walk the sunny avenues of life
Baby yeah, wouldn't you like, to walk the sunny avenues of life
with me
La (8x)
La (8x)
Oh Baby, wouldn't you like to shoot the moon
Oh Baby, wouldn't you like to walk to sunny avenues of life
Oh Baby, tonight I'm feeling the guilt tonight
Wouldn't You Like (3x)
Wouldn't You Like (3x)
To get down on the floor now
Wouldn't You Like (3x)
Wouldn't You Like (3x)

Space Clav
Expert

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 06:28    Reply with quote

herored wrote:

1. It's the last album with (here comes the bold text) Sony BMG/Columbia. (I'll even throw in some bold CAPS here) NOT the last album by Jamiroquai.

2. Yes there will be other singles in the future... singles connected with the future albums. Personally I can't wait to buy the first album post Sony... and the singles. It's probably going to take a couple of years though.

3. According to the band Radio is supposed to be a "rocky" tune. So I bet my two eyes that it'll sound very different from Runaway. Time will tell though.

4. I don't think it's Shoot The Moon. Why? Because STM is not a "rocky" tune. And members of the band said they had 2 new tunes... never mind the mistakes made by some music stores on the net... Radio is a new tune, not an unreleased track (well, technically it is... but it's also new). STM on the other hand is a previously unreleased tune performed live once (Montreux) in 2003 so it's not exactly new.

5. If there is a possibility that Radio is STM there's also a possibility that it is Midnight Funk... or Brothers Like You. Any unfinished/unreleased Jamiroquai tune could be Radio. That's essentially what you're saying. None of these songs (including STM) are new though. Radio is new. At least according to band members.

herored wrote:
So there is always
Columbia
Jive
Even Motown?

Columbia is out of the picture. Columbia is a subsidiary company to Sony BMG.

Perhaps Jay wants his own label? We really don't know. All we know is that he wants his freedom of creativity back. If no label is willing to give him that he can always resurrect Orenda. Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    JAMIROTALK.NET Forum Index -> High Times: Singles 1992-2006 All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 4 of 6

Jump to: