jamirotalk.net header image

Impressum / EditorialEditorial  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Private messagesPrivate messages  Log inLog in

Important: Changes at Jamirotalk.net

Post new topic   Reply to topic    JAMIROTALK.NET Forum Index -> Forum-Info & Help
View previous topic :: View next topic  

CosmicMouse
Jamirotalk mum

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 20:42    Reply with quote

Important: Changes at Jamirotalk.net
In this thread we will report important changes at Jamirotalk.net (software updates, changing rules or added functions ect.), so please keep an eye on this thread to stay up-to-date. Thanks. Wink

---------------------

We will make a little change in the forum sections. The prepared section about the Greatest Hits Tour will be changed into a general section for everything about the High Times album. (... as there won't be a full tour)

All topics about the different releases, the singles, the tv and radio appearances in the current Greatest Hits Era will be included and moved in that section, also the reviews.

We will start working on it now, so don't be confused if threads are disapearing... you will find them all in that new section soon, when we are finished! Wink If you want to open a new thread about anything to do with the High Times album, please place it right in the new section.

Edit: Find the new organized section here:

High Times: Singles 1992-2006

Thanks
Mouse

Last edited by CosmicMouse on Sat Nov 13, 2010 07:04; edited 1 time in total

CosmicMouse
Jamirotalk mum

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 10:33    Reply with quote

I have worked on the new "High Times" section. Should be more easier to find the topic you need now.

A few selected threads will stay at the top because I have made them "sticky":

High Times: Singles 1992 2006 ARTICLES AND REVIEWS ONLINE

Jamiroquai PROMOTIONAL DATES for HT single/album

High Times: Singles 1992-2006 - the album

High Times - the DVD

High Times - Japan release with Bonus DVD

RUNAWAY - the new single

RADIO - what do you think?

The seperate threads about tv & radio appearances and live gigs will show the date in the title and they will appear in the same title style, so it is easier to find them (the date comes first, then the venue or show)

Some threads about the same topic were merged, some headlines were slightly modified if necessary. If you are missing a thread or message, just ask me. Wink

I hope this way it is easier to keep the order and the overview and we will avoid double postings.

Thanks,
Mouse

Tlum

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 20:41    Reply with quote

I just looked back to jamirotalk.net header and find out there is some missing keywords like new band members (and words like helicopter, Mercury, rock and so Wink ) (and some words like acid jazz could be taken off blink )..

Code:
<meta name="keywords" content="Jamiroquai,jamiroquai,Jamiroquai CD,Jay Kay,Jay,Jason Kay,JK,Forum,review,tour,funk,J.Talk,J-talk,Fanforum,Toby Smith,Nick Fyffe,Rob Harris,Sola Akingbola,Derrick McKenzie,Funk Odyssey,Synkronized,CosmicMouse,CosmicBear,Acid Jazz,Buffaloman,buffalo">

What do you think?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

CosmicMouse
Jamirotalk mum

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:18    Reply with quote

Haha, thanks for the hint... Wink

Sure, we could add some more, but I think google is not using those keywords anymore for the ranking. Google is scanning the content of the single sites as far as I know. For what would we need those keywords nowadays?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    JAMIROTALK.NET Forum Index -> Forum-Info & Help All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: