jamirotalk.net header image

Impressum / EditorialEditorial  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Private messagesPrivate messages  Log inLog in

US Promotion

View previous topic :: View next topic  

smellbob

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2003 01:33    Reply with quote

US Promotion
Hello,
Do any of you watch the talk show "Live with Regis & Kelly"? In september of 2001, Jamiroquai performed little l on their show and also did a little interview. I do not watch the show myself, but my mother does and since their performance has told me that they've played little l when someone comes out, for special events, ect.. about 6 times so far. They just played it earlier this week for Zora of Joe Millionaire! Why would they be doing that? I never hear any Jamiroquai anywhere else. Did sony work something out with the show to try to get american promotion? Maybe the band made a deal with the show? Whatever it is I'm glad that thet're doing it, because america needs more jamiroquai. And if america starts liking Jamiroquai that is good news for canada because it seems as if canada likes whatever america likes.

Freddie Hg

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2003 03:18    Reply with quote

If this is a promotion, it's not much more than a subliminal message. People may like the music, but if they don't know who performed it, there's really no promotion at all. Maybe Regis likes it, or Kelly, but I doubt Sony has a hand in it. America won't start liking Jamiroquai until there are music videos playing on American TV, and that's not going to happen until at least album 6 (2004, maybe?)

We can keep hoping.....

smellbob

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2003 02:37    Reply with quote

They played it again this week for american Idol's "Ryan Seacrest". I hate him! And he does'nt deserve to walk out to that tune.. Evil or Very Mad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    JAMIROTALK.NET Forum Index -> Jamiro-Talk All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: