jamirotalk.net header image

Impressum / EditorialEditorial  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Private messagesPrivate messages  Log inLog in

Lost
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Dye
Correspondent & Expert

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 00:08    Reply with quote

Lost
Hello Talkers,

Does anybody here see 'Lost'?

Posted image has been reduced in size. Size of original image (298208 KB) is 800 x 600 pixels. Click image to view full size and better quality!

D!

danni

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 00:25    Reply with quote

yep...luv watchin lost...although ive already watched it the finale is airin tonight for season 3 over here

Dye
Correspondent & Expert

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 02:33    Reply with quote

Is airing down here in a couple of weeks, but I've already seen it in HTV online... sweeeet finale Very Happy

PS: Let's not reveal ANYTHING about ANY of the episodes, cause there might be people who: a) didn't watch it b) are watching it but are in the middle of it.

Let's not spoil! Cool

D!

Gonza-Arg

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 02:55    Reply with quote

One of those things I have to watch... from the beginning, like 24

MissyM

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 03:08    Reply with quote

OMG.!!!! .Yes totally addicted to that silly show.. god i love it.. but I hate it at the same time.. Gets you in with their trailors for the next episode. always teasing you "All the answers Will be REVEALED"... yet when i watch the next episode i am still confused and I have some theories about the island but... I just don't know.. The final episode is airing tonight here and I will be glued to the set, it is a two hour finale apparently so hopefully FINALLY there will be some answers... Razz

danni

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 03:12    Reply with quote

agree with u missy as annoying as it is hardly getting any answers Iam hooked...looks like we're gonna hav to wait for the 3 seasons left to get all the answers

Dye
Correspondent & Expert

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 03:31    Reply with quote

Gonza-Arg wrote:
One of those things I have to watch... from the beginning, like 24

Oh sh*t Gonza! Go watch it!!!!!! I'm pretty sure you'll love it.

And yes, I agree, is like the most addictive tv show I've ever seen. We had some answers in Season 3, but answers come with new questions! Very Happy

D!

MissyM

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 04:31    Reply with quote

Yes i agree Gonza watch it if you can.. Danni I didn't know there was still another 3 seasons to GO???l.. FArr out.. You mean I have to continue with this for another 3 years b4 all my questions are answered... Unbelievable !! Confused

So did you watch the 2 hour finale online dyego? .. was it good?.. I will see it tonight so I don't expect you to reveal too much.. They had an additional episode called"Lost the answers".. I think? it was on last week but it was later after the show and I fell asleep so i missed it.. I wanted to watch it too & i was annoyed at myself for missing it.. but anyway.. have you seen that one as well?..

Dye
Correspondent & Expert

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 04:56    Reply with quote

Missy, yes, I saw the finale, and I won't say anything for sure, but it'll open more things to explore in the next seasons Wink Be surprised!!

About the 4th, 5th and 6th seasons, they won't be 23 episodes, instead each one will be of 16, in Feb 2008, Feb 2009 and Feb 2010, one week after another and without re-runs.

There is an additional episode but is just the producers talking about what has been answered already during the 3 seasons.

D!

danni

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 05:04    Reply with quote

yeh i know wen i heard that there were 3 more seasons to go on the radio i was surprised too that it would go for that much longer....

Dyego wrote:

About the 4th, 5th and 6th seasons, they won't be 23 episodes, instead each one will be of 16, in Feb 2008, Feb 2009 and Feb 2010,

...oh thats why it starting in feb instead of later on in the year like it usually it does....im gonna have to watch the last episode again by the time feb comes ill prob forget

and about that answers show on last week i watched it and like dyego said it's more of a recap of what had happend so far as opposed to answers

Dye
Correspondent & Expert

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 05:13    Reply with quote

danni wrote:
yeh i know wen i heard that there were 3 more seasons to go on the radio i was surprised too that it would go for that much longer....

Yes, in fact, the producers and writers knew what was going to happen since they wrote the first episode of the first season, so they pretty much needed to put an end date to it. I'm happy we have 3 more seasons to go!

D!

Inkgel

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 11:39    Reply with quote

I watch it too! Very Happy But in France, we're only at the episode 10 saison 3.
Can't wait to see the finale!

Dye
Correspondent & Expert

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 17:59    Reply with quote

The second half of the 3rd season is great Smile

D!

MissyM

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 09:07    Reply with quote

I watched the finale last night and I want More.. I thought the ending was great but i was a little sad too.. Sad
ppl who have seen will know why... boohooo... Crying or Very sad I won't say any more..
yes and Soooo many questionssss!! I am really looking forward to the next season ... Razz

Dye
Correspondent & Expert

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 14:55    Reply with quote

MissyM wrote:
I watched the finale last night and I want More.. I thought the ending was great but i was a little sad too.. Sad

Yes I know your feeling, but we still don't know "when" that happens, and "why" Jack wants to do that. What the hell is going on in that island?? Laughing

Missy read this http://www.comingsoon.net/news/tvnews.php?id=22839 , only for the ones who finished the 3rd season, otherwise you're getting spoilers!

D!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    JAMIROTALK.NET Forum Index -> Off-topic All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 1 of 9

Jump to: