jamirotalk.net header image

Impressum / EditorialEditorial  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Private messagesPrivate messages  Log inLog in

Neapolis 2002 - Live@Area Italsider, Bagnoli (Italy)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    JAMIROTALK.NET Forum Index -> Jamiroquai In Concert
View previous topic :: View next topic  

__Janluka__

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 14:05    Reply with quote

Neapolis 2002 - Live@Area Italsider, Bagnoli (Italy)
Posted image has been reduced in size. Size of original image (112353 KB) is 583 x 502 pixels. Click image to view full size and better quality!

Posted image has been reduced in size. Size of original image (226549 KB) is 1024 x 688 pixels. Click image to view full size and better quality!
Posted image has been reduced in size. Size of original image (247071 KB) is 1024 x 678 pixels. Click image to view full size and better quality!
Posted image has been reduced in size. Size of original image (215006 KB) is 1024 x 685 pixels. Click image to view full size and better quality!
Posted image has been reduced in size. Size of original image (265262 KB) is 1024 x 686 pixels. Click image to view full size and better quality!
Posted image has been reduced in size. Size of original image (306233 KB) is 702 x 1024 pixels. Click image to view full size and better quality!
Posted image has been reduced in size. Size of original image (235659 KB) is 1024 x 679 pixels. Click image to view full size and better quality!
Posted image has been reduced in size. Size of original image (219477 KB) is 1024 x 680 pixels. Click image to view full size and better quality!
Posted image has been reduced in size. Size of original image (245137 KB) is 1024 x 686 pixels. Click image to view full size and better quality!
Posted image has been reduced in size. Size of original image (236935 KB) is 1024 x 680 pixels. Click image to view full size and better quality!
Posted image has been reduced in size. Size of original image (285276 KB) is 1024 x 679 pixels. Click image to view full size and better quality!
Posted image has been reduced in size. Size of original image (270372 KB) is 1024 x 685 pixels. Click image to view full size and better quality!
Posted image has been reduced in size. Size of original image (279226 KB) is 1024 x 688 pixels. Click image to view full size and better quality!
Posted image has been reduced in size. Size of original image (252247 KB) is 1024 x 700 pixels. Click image to view full size and better quality!

CosmicMouse
Jamirotalk mum

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 09:45    Reply with quote

Hey Janluka, nice pics from the AFO era! Done by yourself, I guess! good

They are just a bit light for some reason. Is it the camera, or did you edit them in photoshop?
My suggestion: raise the dark tones, then the pics will get more contrast!

Like this maybe:

Before:
Posted image has been reduced in size. Size of original image (236935 KB) is 1024 x 680 pixels. Click image to view full size and better quality!

After:
Posted image has been reduced in size. Size of original image (141798 KB) is 1024 x 680 pixels. Click image to view full size and better quality!

Thanks for sharing!

Mouse

__Janluka__

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 15:55    Reply with quote

..just scanned "as they are", you know..

..the original ones are photos.. "analogic" photos Very Happy

http://flickr.com/photos/janluka/sets/72157605603044180/

manub

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 09:58    Reply with quote

I was there! Can't remember if I got some pics of that concert, must check @my parents' home...

It was long time ago.

The saddest thing I remember of that concert? People singing Little L but that doesn't know High Times lyrics Evil or Very Mad

Júlia*

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 11:22    Reply with quote

manub wrote:

The saddest thing I remember of that concert? People singing Little L but that doesn't know High Times lyrics Evil or Very Mad

Confused

but if you enjoyed all the concert, that´s enough! Very Happy

and thx janluka for sharing these great pics!

www.twitter.com/jupennylane
www.twitter.com/jamiro_brazil

manub

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 12:59    Reply with quote

Júlia* wrote:
manub wrote:

Confused

but if you enjoyed all the concert, that´s enough! Very Happy

and thx janluka for sharing these great pics!

ofc I did Smile and also the 6km walk from venue to my home after hours and hours spent by jumping, singing and grooving Razz

I remember it was a good concert, anyway...

but too much little girls interested to Jay Rolling Eyes

caroli

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 21:21    Reply with quote

That's kind of normal.. LOL

I love that one pic that I can actually see! Greater than that is difficult! Mr. Green
Post new topic   Reply to topic    JAMIROTALK.NET Forum Index -> Jamiroquai In Concert All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: