jamirotalk.net header image

Impressum / EditorialEditorial  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Private messagesPrivate messages  Log inLog in

NUDE CONTINUUM IS THE WINNER!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    JAMIROTALK.NET Forum Index -> Jamiroquai Live – 2008
View previous topic :: View next topic  

jgrizz

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 14:20    Reply with quote

Laughing Laughing Laughing That is fantasic news!!!!! Congratulations to Nude Continuum!!!!

Two awesome bands! A live recording of both shows would be nothing short of amazing!!!

peggy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 14:30    Reply with quote

Great news !!! Thanks for entering them Mouse !!

Glad i'm going to see them, as i cannot go to London next week !!

funkynicki

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 14:31    Reply with quote

clapping clapping clapping clapping Congratulations NUDE CONTINUUM clapping clapping clapping

See you two times now Smile Great groundflip

CosmicMouse
Jamirotalk mum

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 14:43    Reply with quote

Here is the translation:

Quote:
From Down Under Up To The Top

Australian Band wins the comeptition for Tobit.Nightclubbing

Ahaus, 22 July 2008

They are coming from Queensland, Australia and have applied with 153 other bands for the talentstage at the Tobit.Nightclubbing 2008. Now the band Nude Continuum is confirmed to be the winner in the bandcontest and is getting the chance to share the mainstage at the festival on 16 August together with Jamiroquai, the Brand New Heavies, Joy Denalane and Clueso.

Through the contact to Jamiroquai's drummer the australian musicians have heard about the british band's one and only gig in Germany. The professional musician has had recorded drum parts for Nude Continuums debut album, as a virtual bandmember through the internet.
As the band had been planning a tour through clubs in London and Amsterdam, it was clear to them that this big gig in the "Münsterland" could beome the absolute high-light of their tour. And in fact: Their big dream, to share one stage with Jamiroquai and to meet their virtual drummer personally will get real now, as Nude Continuum are the winner of the bandcontest and will perform on the mainstage of the Tobit.Nightclubbing.

"This Year, we had again 154 applications from newcomer-bands for the nightclubbing festival" Dieter van Acken, PR manager from Tobit.Software says. "There were a lot of very good bands of various music styles, but in the end we had to decide for one winner. Absolutely convincing has been Nude Continuum. With their mixture of Jazz and Funk they fit perfectly to the headliner Jamiroquai."

Another seven newcomer-bands will get the chance for a performancve at one of the biggest Open-Airs in Nordrheinwestfahlen. On the stage "V+" will perform the following bands: "The Jacks" from Emsdetten, "Dreist" from Wunstorf, "Dainty" from Klingenthal, "Mellow Drive" from Meppen, "Indoor" from Bersenbrück, "The Mint" from Berlin und "Fine Filter 50" from Duderstadt.

(I left away the last passage, because it was just telling about past festivals.)

Funkiroquai

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 16:30    Reply with quote

Great news Mouse, there's gonna be Jazzy Night, soooo Hot 7drums 7electricguitar 7microphone 7piano 7saxophone

Dye
Correspondent & Expert

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 16:35    Reply with quote

congratulations guys Smile

D

JamiroFan2000
Correspondent

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 17:24    Reply with quote

buffaloman_R Hello, buffaloman_R

Very Happy First off, MASSIVE VOLCANIC EARTH-SHATTERING congratulations to Lija/James and all the other bandmembers for winning the Tobit, very honestly you guys & gal REALLY REALLY deserved given all your hard work, perseverance and giving back to the "sure to be big soon" fanbase Very Happy . Rolling Eyes Mind you, I have been a bit out of the "Nude Continuum" loop, having been distracted by other bands and the BUSY Jami tour schedule...sorry for that...busy busy busy as always my limited excuse Rolling Eyes , Wink but I'm so proud for you all and hope you guys get some more exposure and most importantly, a fair and just record deal out all this celebratory times Wink ! Smile I just know the Jamily will be there in full force in the upcoming gigs and you will all have a GREAT TIME.....by the way, if you need somebody to be your "American Nude Continuum Fan Club President/entity" in the long run, look me up, would be honored and privileged to help Smile ! Very Happy Again all much deserved congrats guys and look for a newsitem about this on my JAMIROQUAI Club Yahoo Group today ( The usual place: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/group/jamiroquai ) Very Happy ! Cheerios!

Your Friend & American Fan,
JamiroFan2000

FRA
Jamily Coach & Correspondent

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 17:49    Reply with quote

COOOONNNGRRRATUUULATIOONNSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!

jumpingblue jumpingpurple jumpingred

Way to go and WOWwwwww!

Best wishes for everything good, for a future that just keeps getting better !!!!!!
U guyz deserve this and much much more!!!!!

bumpin' heart bumpin' heart bumpin' heart

http://www.myspace.com/frajamiroquaiaddicted
www.jamitaly.altervista.org
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger

jamirokaki
Expert

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 21:25    Reply with quote

great news!
it will be a perfect day for you all at ahaus! huh?!
congratulations!

***STONED AGAIN***

James Higgins
Soul Continuum

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 01:53    Reply with quote

Wow guys....

I am speechless! As if the news of this gig wasn't huge enough, thankyou all soooooo much for your incredible enthusiasm! Where would we be without our Jamily!?

We owe so much gratitude to Meike too, who has really made this all possible in more ways than she knows. Smile

Also, can't thank everyone else enough for all the positive encouragement, and helping us visualise this becoming real! Sandra - you rock!

Can't wait to meet those of you who are coming to London there, and the rest of you who will be in Ahaus!!!!

SO much love and respect to you all

James Smile Smile Smile

PS - My mind is still blown!!!!

Butterfly in June

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 07:21    Reply with quote

Congrats!!!!!

I'm sooooo happy and excited to see NC in Ahaus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you Meike for supporting them!!!

Can't wait!!! What a funky day
somersault
invasion

@James What a surprise for you - you just wanted to be visitor in Ahaus and enjoy the gig of Jamiroquai and now you're "Top Act" on the main stage yourself Shocked

You really deserve it!!!
clapping

Alexromix

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 09:15    Reply with quote

So where are nude photos? I expect to see a lot of tits of female fans of Jamiro in this topic but I`m desappointed Twisted Evil
Post new topic   Reply to topic    JAMIROTALK.NET Forum Index -> Jamiroquai Live – 2008 All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: