jamirotalk.net header image

Impressum / EditorialEditorial  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Private messagesPrivate messages  Log inLog in

jamiroquai in south america in june (just a rumor)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    JAMIROTALK.NET Forum Index -> Jamiroquai Live – 2008
View previous topic :: View next topic  

cvr 316

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 13:15    Reply with quote

jamiroquai in south america in june (just a rumor)
hi guys well what i am goint to write is just a rumor of a friend here in peru. but before i need a little help to confirm what my friewnd told me, is it true that the producers of the los amigos invibles (AWESOME BAND) work or have alink with jamiroquai??? i say so because this past december 27 this band made a gig here in peru and apparently my frien got to talk with this ¨producers¨ and they told him that jamiroquai is going to come to peru in june which means a south america tour around there is possible . i do not buy that since the launching of the new album is gonna be around those months but as i wrote is just a rumor.

JOIN IT !!!!

CosmicMouse
Jamirotalk mum

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 14:08    Reply with quote

hm... there is a little chance that it might be true - when I was speaking with Matt Johnson he mentioned that they are probably going to do some summer festivals (well, for southamerica it wouldn't be summer then, but in Europe it is in June). The tour for the new album will probably start at the end of 2009, so this would not interfere with a southamerica tour. It COULD be, but yeah - could also be a rumour. We will see...

Júlia*

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 23:21    Reply with quote

yeah, it´s true and would be AWESOME if this really happens... but without the new album, there´s no world tour, and obviously europe is on the first place

there´s a vid on youtube that jay talk about this, in a rock in rio madrid interview, and he affirms that the band will play in brazil in 2009 or 2010, it´s interesting

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rkxka7NsFyk

www.twitter.com/jupennylane
www.twitter.com/jamiro_brazil

Jana B

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 18:31    Reply with quote

Júlia Wrote:
Quote:
obviously europe is on the first place

Probably. I guees that a latin american tour only will happen in early 2010. But it's good hear that Jamiroquai doesn't forgot us.

DiscoStu

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 19:06    Reply with quote

I'll wait here!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    JAMIROTALK.NET Forum Index -> Jamiroquai Live – 2008 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: