jamirotalk.net header image

Impressum / EditorialEditorial  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Private messagesPrivate messages  Log inLog in

Resurrecting dead threads...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    JAMIROTALK.NET Forum Index -> Forum-Info & Help
View previous topic :: View next topic  

teecheedeedee

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 09:39    Reply with quote

Resurrecting dead threads...
Hi there. I think this is becoming a bit of a problem now, so many newbies are coming along and resurrecting streams of dead topics. Some may not consider this any problem, but it's particularly irritating that more often than not, someone says something like "yeah I agree" or adds their thanks for an upload, which really doesn't give any reason for pushing the topic to the front of the list.

I can appreciate that people want to contribute to conversations they missed out on first time around, but it's making the forum very disorganised, particularly when some people post in streams of 5 dead threads or more without a good reason.

Most forums frown upon this, but if the jamirotalk team is happy with people doing this, I'll deal with it... Wink .

caroli

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 14:31    Reply with quote

I'm sorry If I have done this..but I actually don't read the date.. Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    JAMIROTALK.NET Forum Index -> Forum-Info & Help All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: