jamirotalk.net header image

Impressum / EditorialEditorial  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Private messagesPrivate messages  Log inLog in

Early Mind : "one of Jamiroquai's children"

Post new topic   Reply to topic    JAMIROTALK.NET Forum Index -> Music & Musicians
View previous topic :: View next topic  

just another story

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 17:01    Reply with quote

Early Mind : "one of Jamiroquai's children"
Hi !

Jamiroquai has influenced many bands, and give the taste to make music. Early Mind is one of "Jamiroquai's children".

Influenced by our favorite band, but also Stevie Wonder, Jason Mraz, Michael Jackson and many others, that french band has released his first EP In May.

You can listen the entire EP there or there, and buy it on all download platforms like Amazon, Virgin, Fnac, Napster, Itunes, Orange, SFR... Well, you know them !

It could be very cool if you could take the time to listen a band who's raised with the Live in Verona and who's used to end their shows by the "Bad Girls" Jamiroquai version ! Smile

I hope you don't think I'm only here for promotion, I love Jamiroquai, I've got a lot of memories which are associated to their music and I hope to see them in July in Arcachon !
Post new topic   Reply to topic    JAMIROTALK.NET Forum Index -> Music & Musicians All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: