jamirotalk.net header image

Impressum / EditorialEditorial  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Private messagesPrivate messages  Log inLog in

Jamirotalk - What do you want to say in our anniversary?

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Guly from Argentina

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 09:35    Reply with quote

Jamirotalk - What do you want to say in our anniversary?
It's simple. I just want to start a topic celebrating our 10th Anniversary. Here we can share our feelings, memories, photos, videos, whatever!

Well, what can I say? As for me, this forum is part of my life. Here I could learn a lot, met great people and felt the good vibes across the digital world.
During this era of Facebook and other social networks it's amazing how this forum is still working with the same good spirit.

Thank you all of you and special thoughts to Meike, Nicki, Suzie Wink

jamirokaki
Expert

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:34    Reply with quote

i have so many good memories of all this years here. i have met so many beautifull people, both online and in real life.
i have learned a lot. writing and reading in english, new and old good music, jamiroquai related stuff and lot about people around the world.
it is great that this place is been always a friend zone, even when some people came here to annoy, everything is been discussed with elegance and respect.
it gave the oportunity to be more close to the bands music and projects and to the bandmembers, and this is a great thing.
my wish is to have this place always available to keep sharing experiences from time to time.
finally my wish is to see all my friends here with a copy of the good vibe box in their collection in a tiny place in their homes. it's a thing i made with lot of work for many years. as a tribute to jamiroquai and this jamily.
http://www.jamirotalk.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9762

Wink

***STONED AGAIN***
Post new topic   Reply to topic    JAMIROTALK.NET Forum Index -> The Jamily All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: