jamirotalk.net header image

Impressum / EditorialEditorial  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Private messagesPrivate messages  Log inLog in

Jamiroquai in Sofia, Bulgaria, on June 28th 2013
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    JAMIROTALK.NET Forum Index -> *Rock Dust Light Star* - The Tour
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Diamond_Doc

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 20:48    Reply with quote

Jamiroquai in Sofia, Bulgaria, on June 28th 2013
Hello!

According to THIS WEBSITE, Jamiroquai will perform at the Arena Armeets, in Sofia.

Max.

JAMIROQUAIPARIS

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 14:06    Reply with quote

JAMIROQUAI 28/06/13 CONCERT AND AFTER PARTY

https://www.facebook.com/braquet.cyril/media_set?set=a.10200468216082330.1073741842.1064822345&type=3

AND

JAMIROQUAI 28/06/13 ARMEEC ARENA SOFIA BULGARIA NEAR TO FULL LIVE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-8lhOG-8YM

JamiroquainPt

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 08:53    Reply with quote

It's 9 AM, and seing this video, makes me so dizzy....
Damn, can't you shoot ever with the camera still?

Always we try to see a video from you, it seems like we're seeing a movie in, an old boat with stormy weather!

Greg House

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:57    Reply with quote

JamiroquainPt wrote:

Always we try to see a video from you, it seems like we're seeing a movie in, an old boat with stormy weather!

Don't forget to mention his pictures, which are always made with fisheye optic... 2banghead

JAMIROQUAIPARIS

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 15:20    Reply with quote

JamiroquainPt wrote:

I AM DOING STABILISATION BUT IT IS LONG SONY VEGAS PRO 12

JamiroquainPt

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 22:51    Reply with quote

Your doing stabilization... for how many time?
20 concerts? 2 years?

Dude... you're really a PRO 12!

LiamCS

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 08:35    Reply with quote

Wow really guys? He goes to the effort of filming and uploading the entire concert and you complain because it is shaky? It was hard enough for me to film 30 second clips on my iPhone because all I wanted to do was dance and enjoy the moment, let alone film the entire thing!

Some people amaze me.

Curry

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 09:31    Reply with quote

Well the way I see you're either too busy dancing to film anything, or you're saving your dancing so you can film the concert and share with others.

It's sort of messy when people do both...and that tends to show. Confused

Perhaps the people dancing could just take pictures and then enjoy the rest of the song? Smile

I'm not dogging anyone's efforts, but I guess there are two parts to everything. One wants to share, but can't get the quality right due to enjoying the moment so much. And the other wants to partake in the moment by viewing the video because they are restricted and cannot go anywhere. So finding a nice quality video makes them happy and much more appreciative of the general atmosphere as a whole.

So with that, maybe someone with some experience with Sony Vegas can give Cyril some good tips? Help "him" out some.

JamiroquainPt

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:58    Reply with quote

LiamCS wrote:
Wow really guys? He goes to the effort of filming and uploading the entire concert and you complain because it is shaky? It was hard enough for me to film 30 second clips on my iPhone because all I wanted to do was dance and enjoy the moment, let alone film the entire thing!

Some people amaze me.

Dude, if you can see the videos like you're in a boat, or with a noisy sound... be my guest.
I keep my toughts as well, as some many others. Over 20 concerts or more, always with this lousy quality just to say, I did it, forget it.

If you want to shoot well, be certain to be on the balcony or seated somewhere, where you can shoot well the stage. This is a normal thought, it's in the books!

I really would love to know, if he tells the band, that he's shooting the concerts with a camera, when he meets the band in the end. I think they would be really glad to hear that...

Trolll

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:10    Reply with quote

I'm with Curry. Actually, that guy (in addition to previously scamming many Jamirotalkers on eBay auctions, which is not the point here, but, well, he's not quite the most popular person around here) travels round the world to attend many Jamiroquai gigs.

Indeed, like most of us here, I wouldn't bother film a concert: I'd just take a couple of picture, maybe record some short clips, and then enoy the concert. If Cyril wants to spend his time filming, then it's all fine with me... I find it weird to travel thousands of miles to attend a gig you won't even fully enjoy, but I'm fine with it.

Trouble is that Cyril's videos are always poor quality, and, the outcome of conversations is pretty much always "Thank you for your effort, but it's not worth the hassle... Just go and enjoy the concert". If the guy spends thousands of dollars just to follow the band everywhere and absolutely want to record all gigs, then he should: 1) learn from his experience and know what to do and what not to do to get a good recording (camera settings, sound level, try to stand still, rather go in the seating sections than the pit), 2) skip one gig and, instead, buy a decent camera.

Even if he doesn't share his videos with us (it IS kind of him to do so) and keep his recording just for his personal memories, he would enjoy having a good capture of the gig and not something no one bothers watching (even himself, probably). If your passion is recording gigs, then after years of recording, you should be able to know how to do it properly!

...end of my two cents !

Wink

[edit : JamiroquainPT posted while I was writing my reply, but we agree!]

JAMIROQUAIPARIS

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:37    Reply with quote

I USE GOPRO SO I CAN SEE THE CONCERT AND FORGET THE CAMERA BEFORE IN 2011 I USED SONY TD10 3D CAMERA

A LOT OF PEOPLE SAID TANKS FOR MY VIDEOS !!!

JAMIROTALK IS JUST PEOPLE NOT HAPPY SAD TO NOT SEE JAMIROQUAI IN REAL YOU ARE FRUSTRATED

GO AWAY AND LET THE REAL FANS LOVE MY VIDEOS I RECEIVED A LOT OF TANKS SO I FORGET YOU ALREADY BAD JAMIROTALKERS

YOU NEVER SAY TANKS ALWAYS IT IS NOT GOOD SO JUST GO TO THE CONCERTS AND DO YOUR VIDEOS

STABILISATION IS IN PROGRESS BUT IT IS VERY LONG THE FIRST ONE WILL BE SOFIA

JAMIROQUAIPARIS

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:41    Reply with quote

JamiroquainPt wrote:
Your doing stabilization... for how many time?
20 concerts? 2 years?

Dude... you're really a PRO 12!

I JUST BOUGHT THE SOFTWARE SONY VEGAS PRO 12 AND I BECOME STABILISATION FOR THE FIRST TIME IT WILL BE THE SOFIA CONCERT

JAMIROQUAIPARIS

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:44    Reply with quote

FOR EXEMPLE THIS ONE IS BAD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1P8SAUXofU0

REALLY YOU ARE VERY HUNGRY PAOPLE THAT'S ALL

JamiroquainPt

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 14:52    Reply with quote

JAMIROQUAIPARIS wrote:

First of all, as MANY people already wrote here, you shouldn't write your comments in BIG LETTERS. It's disrespectful, difficult to read, and it seems like you're shouting to people. We might be in total disapproval, but you never saw us write, in BIG LETTERS. Learn to write and read in Internet. Honestly, it takes 15 secs and you'll stabilize!

Second, we're all very rude people here. We all know that, we never say thanks, we don't appreciate your videos, we never see you with good eyes. Why would that be? Hard to figure? Guess not... you've got a little peanut that should function and figure it out.

Third, even this video, as you say it's good, ... c'mon, are you serious? It could be less shaky, but far from a clean shot with no turbulence. You need any examples, of a fan shooting a concert... perhaps sitted, or something like it?

Fourth, people thank always thanks in other places. Probably true... but how many don't say? Because they leave comments like we did here? Ever though that people could say thanks, just because they see the legend... Full Gig? Instead of looking for the total movie, and realize that you really can't figure it out well? Not even the sound?

I'm personally full of this, and of you. I don't mind writing the truth, as I see you as a scammer in eBay, making prices getting high and don't having a way to pay on the end, agreeing with payments by paypal and not having an account, as for this poor quality videos.

Remember sooner or later truth, rises and gets known.

You can get a video course easilly in France... i really think you can!

Curry

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 16:07    Reply with quote

JAMIROQUAIPARIS wrote:

And I'm not jealous at all, actually. I just expect to see better work from someone who's been doing this for a while and seems to be really proud of what he does. Thing is, people say thank you as a way of being polite to you for providing something, even if it's not really good. It's a formality. And really the video you took was much too shaky and blurry. I recall you doing others like this too, so I just gave up looking at them all together.

I'm not saying this out of anger, but out of pure observation. If you want people to like your videos, then some given advice won't hurt.

Last edited by Curry on Wed Jul 03, 2013 17:38; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    JAMIROTALK.NET Forum Index -> *Rock Dust Light Star* - The Tour All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: