jamirotalk.net header image

Impressum / EditorialEditorial  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Private messagesPrivate messages  Log inLog in

Jamiroquai in Sofia, Bulgaria, on June 28th 2013
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    JAMIROTALK.NET Forum Index -> *Rock Dust Light Star* - The Tour
View previous topic :: View next topic  

JAMIROQUAIPARIS

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 17:36    Reply with quote

i will not lose any more my time to speack with you !

all my videos are good unless kosice

russky

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 19:01    Reply with quote

If it's not done by a professional with the correct equipment it sounds like a wet fart & it's a complete waste of time. 'Anyone' can film footage & put it on youtube & it shows.

Your problem is obsession with collecting every single thing & it wouldn't matter if it was Jamiroquai. It could have been anything!

Javis

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 20:04    Reply with quote

I don't want to be mean but although I appreciate that somebody takes the time and effort to record the concert it's true that it doesn't sounds good.

I don't care about the video, but the sound is so bad that we can't even make a bootleg from your videos.

I won't tell you to stop recording these concerts, you are free to do whatever you want to, but I do suggest you to get another equipment, even if it's only a sound recording device, I think it'll be better and everybody here will be thankful.

LiamCS

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 03:30    Reply with quote

I honestly don't get what the problem is here. You guys are telling him to buy better equipment, not to bother with filming and stabilize (which, as a videographer/editor, the result will likely be worse - very shaky footage cannot be effectively stabilized) as if you have paid for the video. He has filmed and uploaded this for the benefit of us fans to enjoy. Granted it's not the best but he didn't have to upload it.

We are all huge fans right? Would you be able to stand still for a full 1/2-2 hours at a Jamiroquai concert so you could film it? Suggesting to get onto a balcony or position himself better is ludicrous. We all want to dance and enjoy the moment as they're only ever in town so often. Getting close to the stage is part of the experience. Sure he's been to a lot of concerts but I doubt that filming them is his #1 priority, the video is a byproduct of his experience and he chose to upload it. No one is forcing you to watch it.

ElTouffoDrum

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:46    Reply with quote

I don't know if it's because i'm reading English very bad or nothing... but for me, the video of Switzerland in 2011 is just perfect Very Happy

Stay still in a Jamiroquai concert, WTF Laughing

Great work French friend alright

HoneyBee

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 04:58    Reply with quote

haha! hilarious thread!
Yes, who can spend the entire concert holding a video camera and keep it still? But JP tried, and probably thinks its fab because he was there!
JamiroquaiParis -thanks for your contribution Wink

LiamCS wrote:
Wow really guys? He goes to the effort of filming and uploading the entire concert and you complain because it is shaky? It was hard enough for me to film 30 second clips on my iPhone because all I wanted to do was dance and enjoy the moment, let alone film the entire thing!

Some people amaze me.

Yes, when I go to concerts, I can only tape 1 or 2 songs because of the concentration it takes. But it takes away from the concert experience, but it's like a little gift to cherish!
Here is one I did and it's not too bad. iPhone.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lyQXN_Cuw4

lk111

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 20:22    Reply with quote

Oh Gosh, Still can believe some people are like this! Ungrateful beyond stupids! No reason to keep talking about it, prefer to thank our french friend, speacialy the true fans who want to see the whole concerts! Thank you so much, keep going and going to every gig you can, and as you can, please share with us whatever you can film.!!!! Regards and all our support.

Javis

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 21:20    Reply with quote

lk111 wrote:
the true fans who want to see the whole concerts!

That, sir or lady, is stupid. you can not tell if a fan is true or not based on how he/she supports this kind of action.

Before coming here to insult everybody else you should be aware that your FRENCH FRIEND is a well known scammer who already pissed of everybody here many many times. He had his users banned and he keeps coming here with his crappy material and that's why people is so unkind with him.

mojogonlopoto
JamilyTree Expert

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 22:42    Reply with quote

Please, let's be polite. It's a fact that 'jamiroquaiparis' has made some thing in the past not in a very reliable way, and some of us crossed our collector/seller trayectories with him.

But I have to say, in this case, he only has recorded videos of the concerts he attended. Maybe those videos are shaky, maybe not the best quality expected. Well, I just don´t look at those videos. We don't have to position in one of two opposite sides:
Side A- Love JamiroquaiParis about his effort about recording and uploading these videos.
Side B- Hate 'JamiroquaiParis' about some of his actions in the past. I think this is another different thing.

There is a "C" side, that means that JamiroquaiParis is another user in this forum, and we don't have to jump against him for each post he makes. If you don´t like him, just don't look him. First of all, is he hurting someone by going with a camera to the concerts, sharing the videos and posting them here? (Not to me). So for me, the best is letting things go.

It's easy to mix different feelings, or different situations. This guy time ago bided for some articles I was selling and never paid. Analyzing this, I can't understand that, bidding for an article, winning it and after that no payment received by him, but what more can I do? No money... no article! I haven't lost the article, becasue I haven't sent to him. Only my time has been lost.

There are different ways of being a fan. JamiroquaiParis wants to go to every concerts, and record all the videos, and that looks crazy for a lot of us. And that's all. If you don´t like this guy, simply don't pay attention to him (I think is the easiest and most comfortable way for everyone).

So, let everyone go, and if there is somebody going on with an uncorrect way of posting, let admins with CosmicMouse as the main director of this web advicing him/her, please. Messages like these I'm reading here could damage the excellent image of this forum between international users, and I don't like the idea of losing the big community feeling we have here.

After this message, I want to transmit something toJamiroquaiParis:

It's great you recording and sharing those videos. Really, I think it's great. It's a cool way to explore your love for this band, for the music they do. There is people collecting vinyls, some other fans collect adidas shoes that Jay Kay used one day 8 years ago in a concert held in nowhereland. In my case for example, I have to say I'm focused in video bootlegs (and only becasue it's the most I like!). But you can't expect everybody liking your videos, or sending you messages saying "thanks!". If you receive some, you have to take them as a present. You will find always people who like what you do, and people who don't like it, and this can't be changed.

And the only thing that I'd ask him for: please, change the way you write, don't do it in capitals. It looks horrible, it seems you are shouting (it's an international rule established long time ago, it's not an strange rule in this forum, man), and please, take your time to write correctly, using points, comas, avoiding big phrases, texts that look as a big wall instead of a correct text. If you make efforts to correct this you will see everything will be easier, sweeter and much more friendly.

I hope you all undertand my position, ist's hard sometimes to express everything only with text and in a foreign language.

ninjia

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 02:38    Reply with quote

How sharp critics you are!!! I face very rude people here and I don't mean everyone of course. And you are calling yourselves Jamiroquai fans. This music don't spread agression. Maybe your musical taste more suits hard rock, where you can discharge your agression and bad energy!!!
How do you like to teach everyone!!! I remeber you were very rude about new RDLS album shouting that it's wholly cr*p and etc. When every song is masterpiece!!
Now, JAMIROQUAIPARIS I've seen your videos and I like them. Shoot your videos like you want and like.
If someones don't like it, please stop it and don't watch it!!! And it isn't your ass business criticize everyone. And don't forget that it's a fan site and it isn't the place where you can emission your agression!!! Evil or Very Mad
Sorry for my no good english.
JAMIROQUAIPARIS Heart

Curry

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 19:18    Reply with quote

I think this thread has gotten out of hand. Confused

I just gave some pointers on how he can improve his videos in a very respectful manner. I was just observing and gave my piece on it. I never resorted to name calling or such.

I get that there are people who may have taken it as an insult, but I don't believe what I said was in any way spreading hate or putting down a fan of the band. I never questioned that. My points were strictly based on how he takes the video and that's all I based my views on.

So can we all stop shouting and name calling now? I'm sure we've all had a good say in the matter...but this thread is starting to really get bad.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    JAMIROTALK.NET Forum Index -> *Rock Dust Light Star* - The Tour All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: