jamirotalk.net header image
 

Impressum / EditorialEditorial  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Private messagesPrivate messages  Log inLog in

Introducing myself
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 69, 70, 71  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    JAMIROTALK.NET Forum Index -> The Jamily
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message

euges



Joined: 27 Oct 2006
Posts: 101
Location: Mexico City


PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 15:24    Reply with quote


Well, I'm not new, I just stopped posting for a little while.

The truth is that I had problems with my password, and I was too lazy to activate a new one, shame on me! But now it's fixed.

So, now I'll be reading and posting more often.

buffaloman_V cheers
Back to top 
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger

jamirokaki
Expert


Joined: 29 Jan 2003
Posts: 3472
Location: basque country


PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 20:43    Reply with quote


welcome again then Wink
_________________

***STONED AGAIN***
Back to top 
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger

euges



Joined: 27 Oct 2006
Posts: 101
Location: Mexico City


PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 21:10    Reply with quote


Thanks!
Razz
Back to top 
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger

cosmic gypsy



Joined: 21 Dec 2006
Posts: 302
Location: planet earth


PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 14:13    Reply with quote


hallo jamily
my name is najoua i am 36 old female and proud to be one of the jamily in this forum jumpingblue
Back to top 
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail

CosmicMouse
Jamirotalk mum


Joined: 10 Feb 2002
Posts: 4821
Location: Germany


PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 14:28    Reply with quote


Welcome najoua! Nice name, where are you from? Very Happy

Hope to learn more about you soon. Post a picture of you in the Jamily Photo Thread if you like.
If you have any problems or questions, you know where you can find me or one of the team members! Wink

Jamirotalk to you soon!

Mouse
_________________
~ I look up to Heaven, every star I see is mine.
I'm walking on air and every cloud is Cloud 9. ~
Back to top 
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website

cosmic gypsy



Joined: 21 Dec 2006
Posts: 302
Location: planet earth


PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 16:58    Reply with quote


hallo cosmicmouse
i am from MORROKKO and live in swizerland near to zürich Wink
thanks you are welcome too 2hug
we are jamily sing jumpinggreens
Back to top 
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail

Cosmic Girl



Joined: 15 Sep 2003
Posts: 2157
Location: Zürich, Switzerland


PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 17:00    Reply with quote


hey cosmic darling welcome here
I go on msn now to see if you are on clapping
Back to top 
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger

cosmic gypsy



Joined: 21 Dec 2006
Posts: 302
Location: planet earth


PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 17:18    Reply with quote


love you cosmic sisters

2grouphug
Back to top 
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail

jameerica



Joined: 31 Jan 2007
Posts: 744
Location: Walking in the strawberry fields (with devils!)


PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 18:48    Reply with quote


invasion we are jamily! invasion
Back to top 
View user's profile Send private message

TooYoungToDie



Joined: 12 Feb 2005
Posts: 27


PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 01:43    Reply with quote

marian!
Hello everyone !
Mmh...I am not exactly new.. I've been here before, and I've disappear, and came back and gone, now I come back !
So... I dont know, I'll see u round there in the forums!
Back to top 
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger

Funkie Junkie



Joined: 01 May 2003
Posts: 421
Location: Berlin


PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 02:15    Reply with quote

Re: marian!
Welcome back Marian! 2wave
_________________
The name's Rob, just Rob
Back to top 
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger

Joyzzz



Joined: 18 Sep 2006
Posts: 9
Location: The Netherlands


PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 18:28    Reply with quote


Hi!

I have been enjoying Jamiroquai ever since their second album. I have also been reading around on this fabulous site for some years, never felt the need to post anything though. Until now! Very Happy

I think you people are great! Looking forward to being around even more than I already was Wink.

Joyzzz
Back to top 
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger

FRA
Jamily Coach & Correspondent


Joined: 07 Aug 2004
Posts: 5477
Location: London don


PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 18:43    Reply with quote


welcome joyzzz!!!!
Enjoy our community Smile
_________________

http://www.myspace.com/frajamiroquaiaddicted
www.jamitaly.altervista.org
Back to top 
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger

Lups_Jones



Joined: 06 Apr 2006
Posts: 163
Location: Mexico City


PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 20:23    Reply with quote


Hi everybody!!!

I'm Lups from Mexico City. Female/22. Currently studying college!!

I must say I'm not new here. I signed in about a year ago, but back then school and work took away all my free-time, so I'm "kinda" new.

Last week (for first time since I signed in here) I saw many of the posts and spaces (like the Jamily Tree, the Jamily, etc...)

I'm also "kinda" new colleting Jamiroquai stuff. I like Jamiroquai music since long time ago, but about a year I really started collecting things. (I think I only have one bootleg and have it digital, not on DVD...) I guess I'm JUST starting!! hehehe

I've only seen one gig last year at Mexico City... ( Sad its going to be one year soon!!)

Well, I guess that's all...

Best vibes to all!
Back to top 
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger

Sandriche
Officer & Jamily Coach


Joined: 07 Oct 2005
Posts: 5564
Location: Austraria


PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 21:29    Reply with quote


welcome Heart
yes soooo much to discover..a wonderful phase which will stay for looong:D Very Happy
_________________
"Here it is...there is no way to make it better "
Back to top 
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    JAMIROTALK.NET Forum Index -> The Jamily All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 69, 70, 71  Next
Page 36 of 71

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group