| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
tarinja

Joined: 21 Sep 2005
Posts: 11
Location: NRW, Germany
|
Posted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 19:25 |
|
|
yeah! ahaus isn't so far from my home. i noticed this concert today and booked ten minutes ago
some of you might know me from the last concert in düsseldorf, where i met some nice guys of jamirotalk. sorry, long time ago that i wrote here. hope to see some of you in ahaus!
does anybody know how long jamiroquai will play? |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Jay_F

Joined: 21 Mar 2008
Posts: 682
|
Posted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 19:40 |
|
|
btw, i was wondering, are we going to meet at some point? or how is it going to be planned? _________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
CosmicMouse
Jamirotalk mum

Joined: 10 Feb 2002
Posts: 4821
Location: Germany
|
Posted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 19:45 |
|
|
of course!!! the jamily will form the front row!!!
It's easy.. they will open the gates at 3pm... we will meet maybe between 2pm and 3pm in front of the gates, so we will be the first to enter the venue.
Then we all run to the front and will find our places in the first row. That's what we did in previous gigs. Works well!
But I will try to find out more about the circumstances in the next weeks.
We will have a plan, don't worry!
Mouse _________________ ~ I look up to Heaven, every star I see is mine.
I'm walking on air and every cloud is Cloud 9. ~ |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Jay_F

Joined: 21 Mar 2008
Posts: 682
|
Posted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 19:47 |
|
|
ok ^_^ _________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
LLCoolJR
Officer & Expert
Joined: 23 Aug 2004
Posts: 1431
Location: The Netherlands
|
Posted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 19:50 |
|
|
Between 2 and 3??
Do you think that will do?
Make it 12  |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Sandriche
Officer & Jamily Coach

Joined: 07 Oct 2005
Posts: 5564
Location: Austraria
|
Posted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 19:52 |
|
|
tarinja!! great!! the more the better!
front row front row!!!!
 _________________ "Here it is...there is no way to make it better " |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
funkynicki

Joined: 26 Jul 2006
Posts: 840
Location: Germany (Rüdesheim)
|
Posted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 19:52 |
|
|
Tickets arrived today  |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
CosmicMouse
Jamirotalk mum

Joined: 10 Feb 2002
Posts: 4821
Location: Germany
|
Posted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 19:56 |
|
|
Hm.. not sure. I remember at the North Sea Jazz Festival we were there hours before and we were the only ones there. Way too early! It would have been ok to be there 1 hour before the gates open.
It also depends what kind of other artists and bands will perform and what crazy fanbases those have. Jamiroquai will perform at 10 pm as far as I know... _________________ ~ I look up to Heaven, every star I see is mine.
I'm walking on air and every cloud is Cloud 9. ~ |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
LLCoolJR
Officer & Expert
Joined: 23 Aug 2004
Posts: 1431
Location: The Netherlands
|
Posted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 20:20 |
|
|
I was just kidding of course, I think 2pm is good. But North Sea Jazz and Lovebox were great memories. Even though we were way too early both times. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Sandriche
Officer & Jamily Coach

Joined: 07 Oct 2005
Posts: 5564
Location: Austraria
|
Posted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 20:28 |
|
|
well...better to early than too late...
we won´t get bored i am sure...
 _________________ "Here it is...there is no way to make it better " |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
ophone

Joined: 31 May 2005
Posts: 2191
Location: Lëtzebuerg
|
Posted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 06:13 |
|
|
| CosmicMouse wrote: |
It's easy.. they will open the gates at 3pm... we will meet maybe between 2pm and 3pm in front of the gates, so we will be the first to enter the venue.
Then we all run to the front and will find our places in the first row. That's what we did in previous gigs. Works well!  |
And when will the concert start? I don't want to stand there 8 hours for nothing!  _________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
CosmicMouse
Jamirotalk mum

Joined: 10 Feb 2002
Posts: 4821
Location: Germany
|
Posted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 07:01 |
|
|
The festival will start at 4 pm. There are 3 stages, but I suggest to save a place at the mainstage from the beginning. As we are a bunch of people it won't be a problem if one or two of us will leave the place in a while, for going to the toilet or to get something to drink. But we should reserve the front row from the beginning. Otherwise it will be hard to reach the front, when there are 10.000 people!
Jamiroquai will come on stage around 10 pm.
So there will be something to listen and to watch from 4-10 pm.
The complete line-up will be announced next week (1st July).
Mouse _________________ ~ I look up to Heaven, every star I see is mine.
I'm walking on air and every cloud is Cloud 9. ~ |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
peggy
Joined: 06 Nov 2005
Posts: 1263
Location: Back in Belgium !
|
Posted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 09:57 |
|
|
I have a wedding the previous day... I will not be there at 2pm I guess... it will be more like 4 or 5pm... at least depending on Ophone as I will probably be his co-pilot ! _________________ www.thisispeggy.com
www.peggytimmermans.be |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
neptukker

Joined: 25 Jun 2008
Posts: 30
|
Posted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 10:50 |
|
|
I'll be ther
I'm a newby her but for quite some year's a fan."Last (and first) live performance I saw was Ahoy 2005. We were on vacation during North Sea Yazz.
We said: When the band is in the neighborhood (range of 200 km), we would definitly go. But what happenend, Ahaus is 20 km fron Enschede (NL) where we live!
Wow  _________________ Funkin fan of JK and the band |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
LLCoolJR
Officer & Expert
Joined: 23 Aug 2004
Posts: 1431
Location: The Netherlands
|
Posted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 13:27 |
|
|
Received the ticket today! Is it right that it's the grey card? Looks strange to me  |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|