jamirotalk.net header image
 

Impressum / EditorialEditorial  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Private messagesPrivate messages  Log inLog in

16.08.08 Germany - Ahaus ???
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 36, 37, 38  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    JAMIROTALK.NET Forum Index -> Jamiroquai Live – 2008
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message

tarinja



Joined: 21 Sep 2005
Posts: 11
Location: NRW, Germany


PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 19:25    Reply with quote


yeah! ahaus isn't so far from my home. i noticed this concert today and booked ten minutes ago Very Happy somersault AFO hat bumpin' heart
some of you might know me from the last concert in düsseldorf, where i met some nice guys of jamirotalk. sorry, long time ago that i wrote here. hope to see some of you in ahaus!
does anybody know how long jamiroquai will play?
Back to top 
View user's profile Send private message

Jay_F



Joined: 21 Mar 2008
Posts: 682


PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 19:40    Reply with quote


btw, i was wondering, are we going to meet at some point? or how is it going to be planned?
_________________
Back to top 
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger

CosmicMouse
Jamirotalk mum


Joined: 10 Feb 2002
Posts: 4821
Location: Germany


PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 19:45    Reply with quote


of course!!! the jamily will form the front row!!! jumpinggreens

It's easy.. they will open the gates at 3pm... we will meet maybe between 2pm and 3pm in front of the gates, so we will be the first to enter the venue.
Then we all run to the front and will find our places in the first row. That's what we did in previous gigs. Works well! good

But I will try to find out more about the circumstances in the next weeks.
We will have a plan, don't worry! Wink

Mouse
_________________
~ I look up to Heaven, every star I see is mine.
I'm walking on air and every cloud is Cloud 9. ~
Back to top 
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website

Jay_F



Joined: 21 Mar 2008
Posts: 682


PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 19:47    Reply with quote


Smile Smile ok ^_^
_________________
Back to top 
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger

LLCoolJR
Officer & Expert


Joined: 23 Aug 2004
Posts: 1431
Location: The Netherlands


PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 19:50    Reply with quote


Between 2 and 3?? Laughing

Do you think that will do? Razz

Make it 12 Wink
Back to top 
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger

Sandriche
Officer & Jamily Coach


Joined: 07 Oct 2005
Posts: 5564
Location: Austraria


PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 19:52    Reply with quote


tarinja!! great!! the more the better!

front row front row!!!!


7note 7note 7note 7note buffaloman 7drums 7electricguitar AFO hat 7saxophone 7microphone buffaloman 7note 7note 7note 7note

clapping groundflip clapping groundflip clapping
invasion invasion invasion
_________________
"Here it is...there is no way to make it better "
Back to top 
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger

funkynicki



Joined: 26 Jul 2006
Posts: 840
Location: Germany (Rüdesheim)


PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 19:52    Reply with quote


Tickets arrived today Laughing Cool clapping
Back to top 
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger

CosmicMouse
Jamirotalk mum


Joined: 10 Feb 2002
Posts: 4821
Location: Germany


PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 19:56    Reply with quote


Hm.. not sure. I remember at the North Sea Jazz Festival we were there hours before and we were the only ones there. Way too early! It would have been ok to be there 1 hour before the gates open.
It also depends what kind of other artists and bands will perform and what crazy fanbases those have. Laughing Jamiroquai will perform at 10 pm as far as I know...
_________________
~ I look up to Heaven, every star I see is mine.
I'm walking on air and every cloud is Cloud 9. ~
Back to top 
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website

LLCoolJR
Officer & Expert


Joined: 23 Aug 2004
Posts: 1431
Location: The Netherlands


PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 20:20    Reply with quote


I was just kidding of course, I think 2pm is good. But North Sea Jazz and Lovebox were great memories. Even though we were way too early both times.
Back to top 
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger

Sandriche
Officer & Jamily Coach


Joined: 07 Oct 2005
Posts: 5564
Location: Austraria


PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 20:28    Reply with quote


well...better to early than too late...LOL
we won´t get bored i am sure...
Very Happy
_________________
"Here it is...there is no way to make it better "
Back to top 
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger

ophone



Joined: 31 May 2005
Posts: 2191
Location: Lëtzebuerg


PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 06:13    Reply with quote


CosmicMouse wrote:
It's easy.. they will open the gates at 3pm... we will meet maybe between 2pm and 3pm in front of the gates, so we will be the first to enter the venue.
Then we all run to the front and will find our places in the first row. That's what we did in previous gigs. Works well! good


And when will the concert start? I don't want to stand there 8 hours for nothing! Confused
_________________
Back to top 
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger

CosmicMouse
Jamirotalk mum


Joined: 10 Feb 2002
Posts: 4821
Location: Germany


PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 07:01    Reply with quote


The festival will start at 4 pm. There are 3 stages, but I suggest to save a place at the mainstage from the beginning. As we are a bunch of people it won't be a problem if one or two of us will leave the place in a while, for going to the toilet or to get something to drink. But we should reserve the front row from the beginning. Otherwise it will be hard to reach the front, when there are 10.000 people!
Jamiroquai will come on stage around 10 pm.
So there will be something to listen and to watch from 4-10 pm. Wink
The complete line-up will be announced next week (1st July).

Mouse
_________________
~ I look up to Heaven, every star I see is mine.
I'm walking on air and every cloud is Cloud 9. ~
Back to top 
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website

peggy



Joined: 06 Nov 2005
Posts: 1263
Location: Back in Belgium !


PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 09:57    Reply with quote


I have a wedding the previous day... I will not be there at 2pm I guess... it will be more like 4 or 5pm... at least depending on Ophone as I will probably be his co-pilot !
_________________
www.thisispeggy.com
www.peggytimmermans.be
Back to top 
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger

neptukker



Joined: 25 Jun 2008
Posts: 30


PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 10:50    Reply with quote

I'll be ther
I'm a newby her but for quite some year's a fan."Last (and first) live performance I saw was Ahoy 2005. We were on vacation during North Sea Yazz. Embarassed
We said: When the band is in the neighborhood (range of 200 km), we would definitly go. But what happenend, Ahaus is 20 km fron Enschede (NL) where we live!

Wow Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy jumpingpurple buffaloman_R AFO hat
_________________
Funkin fan of JK and the band
Back to top 
View user's profile Send private message

LLCoolJR
Officer & Expert


Joined: 23 Aug 2004
Posts: 1431
Location: The Netherlands


PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 13:27    Reply with quote


Received the ticket today! Is it right that it's the grey card? Looks strange to me Confused
Back to top 
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    JAMIROTALK.NET Forum Index -> Jamiroquai Live – 2008 All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 36, 37, 38  Next
Page 11 of 38

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group